D. Grant Crawley Limited
CODE OF BUSINESS CONDUCT
In this Code:
“Company” means D. Grant Crawley Limited, whose registered office is at 7 Crown Close, Wigan, Greater Manchester, WN3 5DL and whose registered company number is 2705666;
“Customer” means a business or a consumer (as the case may be) who is receiving Goods or Services from the Company;
“Legislation” means any applicable laws, statutes and regulations; and
“Third Parties” includes any person or organisation that might be affected by our business activities, irrespective of whether they are directly aware or involved in those activities;
2. GENERAL CONDUCT
- uphold the highest standards of public health, privacy, security and well-being of others and the environment.
- respect the legitimate intellectual property rights of Third Parties.
- conduct our professional activities without discrimination on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, nationality, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, age or disability, or of any other condition or requirement.
- promote equal access to the benefits of IT and seek to promote the inclusion of all sectors in society wherever opportunities arise.
3. PROFESSIONAL INTEGRITY AND COMPETENCE
- only undertake to do work or provide a service that is within our professional competence.
- NOT claim any level of competence that we do not possess.
- develop our professional knowledge, skills and competence on a continuing basis, maintaining awareness of technological developments, procedures, and standards that are relevant to the needs of our customers.
- ensure that we have knowledge and understanding of relevant Legislation and that we comply with such Legislation, in carrying out our business.
- respect and value alternative viewpoints and, seek, accept and offer honest criticisms of work.
- avoid injuring others, their property, reputation, or employment by false or malicious or negligent action or inaction.
- reject and will not make any offer of bribery or unethical inducement.
4. DUTY OF CARE
- carry out our business professional responsibilities with due care and diligence in accordance with our Customer’s requirements whilst exercising our professional judgement at all times.
- seek to avoid any situation that may give rise to a conflict of interest between the Company and our Customers.
- accept professional responsibility for the work of this Company and the Company’s sub-contractors who are defined in a given context as working under the Company’s supervision.
- NOT disclose or authorise to be disclosed, or use for gain or to benefit a third party, confidential information except with the permission of the owner of that information, or as required by Legislation.
- NOT misrepresent or withhold information on the performance of products, systems or services (unless lawfully bound by a duty of confidentiality not to disclose such information), or take advantage of the lack of relevant knowledge or inexperience of others.
- ensure that our Customers are given the best possible advice regardless of whether that advice is to the disadvantage of the Company.